How to buy and replace a device on my existing FreedomPop account?

ramasas3ramasas3 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a Samsung Galaxy III on Groupon with FreedomPop service, created account but had to return the device to Groupon due to defects. I am still interested in FreedomPop and want to buy a new device from FP. But when I login, it shows that I still have my Galaxy III and doesnt show me where I can buy a new device.
Please help.

Comments

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @ramasas3
    Contact forum admins: lolabee, JasmineS, or "Jorge M"
    Just put an @-sign in front of their name and then add your message.
    They will be notified that they were mentioned in this thread.

Alternatively, if you want to send a private message, click on
    inbox at the top of the page, then click on New Message and
    enter their user name for the recipient, complete the body text and send.

Another alternative is to contact Customer Service:
    Numbers------Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT.
    (888) 915-2647
    (888) 743-8107
    (855) 703-5785
    (888) 673-8518
    (888) 731-1555
    (888) 701-1353
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will have to create a new account to get a new device. Right now we have the Galaxy S3 at a discount for a limited time... look out for black friday :)
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to with your existing account just change the email to free up your account email you want to use for a working phone :)
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ramasas3
    did you deactivate the device before you returned it?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop