**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

smart watches

DaveTalksDaveTalks Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
So there is a big cyber Monday sale from at&t a lot of smart watches are on sale for 99$
AT&T Black Friday Deals

For Black Friday shoppers, AT&T will offer big discounts on five different smartwatches and fitness bands, each priced at $99 for the sale, according to a Nov. 21 announcement. The special prices will be available only through Cyber Monday, Dec. 1.

The Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit fitness band, which has a curved 1.84-inch AMOLED display, normally sells for $199. The Gear Fit will only be available in black for the special pricing.

Also on sale for the event will be the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo smartwatch, which retails for $199.99; the Martian Notifier, which retails for $129; the LG G Watch, which retails normally for $229; and the Pebble Smart Watch, w8hich sells for $150.
and one of the features if these watches is the abilty to make and receive phone calls from the watch I know freedompop is integrated into the dialer so does this mean we could make and receive calls with the watch since it uses the dialer. Any one with one of these watches testedvut

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DaveTalks‌
    The app has allot of issues using devices like this. The only phones these guys carry that do not are the Iphones.(not compatible) I am sure somebody might have found a work around, but I have not found it as of yet. Sorry

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌njfulwider5 @DaveTalks‌ I use the pebble smart watch personally with my android and I love it. Since you're using the native dialer you should be good to go if you're going to use any watch... it works :)
  • Brandon MooreBrandon Moore Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    @ali I just got the Pebble Steel smart watch and I'm wondering if you could tell me if I can receive calls and texts from my FreedomPop Galaxy S2 on the Pebble, and if so, how? Thus far I haven't had much luck. Thanks and please hurry (I need to decide if I am going to return it)!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ali, how do you like your watch, now?
    Can you do what @Brandon Moore‌ is asking ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias (16th)‌ I like my watch. I PMed the guy who posted a while ago
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Brandon Moore
    if you get this to work, feel free to lets us know, how you got it to work...I know allot of people curious...

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Gagui07Gagui07 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Could I use a FreedomPop SIM card for a smartwatch I have? It was tested at a cricket Kiosk with their SIM card and it worked fine.
    Thanks
  • Marie Bourgoin-StewardMarie Bourgoin-Steward Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Did anyone ever used the global sim in a smartwatch? I would rather do that than carrying a phone around when traveling.