**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Change in plan price

megdasumegdasu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Has anyone else had their broadband price increased? I noticed this month that the plan has increased by $3 along with all the other plans available but freedompop did not send a notice beforehand about the plan changes.

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of my plans are changed. If you would like a fix, please PM me.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @megdasu‌
    3$ sound like you might have added a service? did you get any recent email asking you to try something...Data roll over? 3g 4g?......usually a 3 dollar increase is a service....

http://www.freedompop.com/acct_services.htm

take a peek and see if you have a new service added to your account online...

or

http://www.freedompop.com/billing_overview.htm

see if you notice anything other than your basic plan...

Let me know

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• megdasumegdasu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the responses. No, I have not signed up for any services nor does it indicate anywhere that I've signed up for a service. I checked on both my account overview and billing overview pages and there is only my basic plan being shown as a cost/charge. I checked under "Plans" and all the plans available are $3 more per month than they used to be. For example the Basic increased from 8.99 to 11.99, the Fastest 5Gb increased from 14.99 to 17.99. I've never received a notice from freedompop indicating that a price change or an added service was about to be implemented in my account.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @megdasu‌
    looking at my account.....none of the prices are matching your pricing? have you talked to customer service or any admins?

@Javonni_Freedompop‌ @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌ @Jorge M.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Hello @megdasu‌ i will PM You to further discuss this issue.
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
  • James VogelJames Vogel Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My plan also increased by $3. I joined in Jan '14 paying $14.99 for 10GB, then in July it jumped to $18.99. Now it has jumped to $21.99. I have never received a notice of a price increase. Is it going to increase every 6 months?
  • 8977 Manning8977 Manning Posts: 50FreedomPop Newbie
    When I first signed up in Nov. 2014 10g was 18.99 and I was fortunate enough to get a second offer for a month of 10g free. I now pay 11.99/mo for 5g plan, which was less than $10/mo when I first acquired my device.
  • 8977 Manning8977 Manning Posts: 50FreedomPop Newbie
    @LolaBee have the prices been raised, or is something else at play here?
  • Ricardo OlivasRicardo Olivas Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    The price when up for me too. I'm using the home internet plan(10GB for 23.99 now). I know freedompop has data plan for phones too. Not sure which plan everyone here has and who was affected.