FreedomPop did not recognize the Mac ID of my new phone

Hi,
I just purchased a refurbished Samsung Victory LTE phone from NewEgg.com and was not able to activate it as FreedomPop kep telling me the Mac ID is invalid. I entered as exactly shown by the image for SamSung Victory on the page. Can anyone please help? Thanks!

Comments

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @‌"George Ta"

That will require and admin or Customer Service to handle.
    To contact forum admins: lolabee, JasmineS, "Jorge M", Javonni_Freedompop
    Just put an @-sign in front of their name and then add your message.
    They will be notified that they were mentioned in this thread.

Alternatively, if you want to send the admin a private message, click on
    inbox at the top of the page, then click on New Message and
    enter their user name for the recipient, complete the body text and send.
    When sending a private message to an admin, include your account email address.
    Other information which may be needed in the private message:
    MODEL OF DEVICE:
    Serial Number on label under the battery:
    HEX:990----
    DEC:256---
    Settings->More->About Phone->Status
    ICCID:----for S3, S4,iPhone, iPad, & TABS only.

Another alternative is to contact Customer Service:
    Numbers------Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT.
    (888) 915-2647
    (888) 743-8107
    (855) 703-5785
    (888) 673-8518
    (888) 731-1555
    (888) 701-1353
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @George Ta
    when activating, make sure your using the MEID or the ESN number and NOT the Mac id....poeple get confused, because it ask for the mac ID.....But it really needs the MEID or the ESN...

good Luck

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,298FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the page showing error, down at bottom is text: I have a phone. Click that, it takes you to BYOD and asks for esn or meid.

Unless it's an FP branded phone purchased through vendor Newegg, Groupon, Woot, etc. then on login screen lower right are I bought this from these guy above ^.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    To add to this, when you find out the the phone is not supported, then try Free Talk and Text app. You will activate this app thru the app and not from BYOD. It may work so try it.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try the IMEI without the last number. That's the MEID and should work. Good luck :)
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, use the MEID that's under the battery cover
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

@George Ta
    when activating, make sure your using the MEID or the ESN number and NOT the Mac id....poeple get confused, because it ask for the mac ID.....But it really needs the MEID or the ESN...

good Luck

Thanks you

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop