**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone service stopped working

Hi my samsung victory is still functioning fine but my service is gone. I can't make any calls through 3G and 4G anymore. Help please!

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tien Ha
    is it possible you used all your text and voice? or is it possible you have under 100mbs left in your account(data)-if you have auto top up disabled>

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you call on WiFi?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tien Ha
    is it possible you used all your text and voice? or is it possible you have under 100mbs left in your account(data)-if you have auto top up disabled>

let me know

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Tien HaTien Ha Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I still be able to call through WIFI. But not through 3G or 4G. On the home page website, I saw a red line top of the page says that the billing process couldnt get through. I deactiveated the topup already.
    @njfulwider5 Hi, I still be able to call through WIFI. But not through 3G or 4G. On the home page website, I saw a red line top of the page says that the billing process couldnt get through and my account is temporary terminated. I deactiveated the topup already. Is there any chance you can tell me how much $$$ that I have to pay to make my account back to normal?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably $0
    But you need assistance of admin to unstick problem and make it all smooth running again. Admins will be back in office after 9 am PST tomorrow.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    @Tien Ha
    it depends-It sounds like you went over your data plan and you have top up disabled. You can re-enable top up and add credit....But you'll need a admin to refresh your account.....Or you can wait till your month rolls over?

does it say you have under 100mbs?

@njfulwider5‌ @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th )‌ It did not roll over. I saw it remained like 105mbs left. Can you guys help me to make my account runs again? Would be much appreciation. My plan refresh few days ago, but the problem begins when this new months starts not the previous one. You guys are admin right?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, Pros are just newbies that just hang around too long and know more answers. These 4 are admins at present. @Jorge M.@JasmineS‌ @lolabee‌ @Javonni_Freedompop‌
    Putting an @ in front of name adds a notify that their name was mentioned in a thread. So they read those first. Forum got busy and they're backed up a couple of days or so. Hang in there. Keep checking here, @Tien Ha‌ and respond when one asks for more info maybe to send in PM. ( private message )
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    @Tien Ha‌ let us know what happens!
    @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th )‌ Hey thanks alot. I will contact them.
    @Tien Ha‌ I have the high priority number if you would like to speak to someone :)
    Hey roll over is not how it sounds...when the data rolls over, you'd think, you get all of your data to roll over--->>you have to read the fine print, about the 500mbs only...

all customer service numbers are posted on my activity wall

@Ali It would be great if you can give me a phone number to call them up Ali.
    @njfulwider5 I will look help through FP phone list thanks.
    (888) 915-2647

(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184

(855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518

(888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT.

@Tien Ha‌ ^^
    @njfulwider5‌ @Ali I call them up. Much appreciations once again guys.
    @Tien Ha‌ Glad you're good to go!
    Guess what? I logged out, logged back in. the account works fine now.haha. But @Ali @njfulwider5‌ still appreciated for your efforts. Now I have the phone number to call FP if there are any problems occurs which I hope not.
    @Tien Ha‌ Lolol glad you're up... hit me up if you need any more help ;)
    Tien Ha said:

Guess what? I logged out, logged back in. the account works fine now.haha. But @Ali @njfulwider5‌ still appreciated for your efforts. Now I have the phone number to call FP if there are any problems occurs which I hope not.

sometimes it the simple things we forget to try first....Glad it fixed it for you

@njfulwider5‌ Added re-logging in to step one of resource app beta.
    That should work :)