**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

Cannot adjust volume while on call

Whenever I am on a call adjusting the volume rocker shows it only adjusting Bluetooth volume, but bluetooth is off and have never connected any bluetooth device. Has anyone seen this before?

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to remove the battery, and reinsert and power it on. If it doesnt work I will have to walk you through getting a fix done ;)
  • jhinelinejhineline FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I just tried that and no difference, volume rocker adjusts bluetooth.
  • Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jhineline‌ Try dialing ##72786# and do the process
    I am being asked for a password when I dial that.
    I am being prompted for a password.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jhineline‌
    To reset the HTC---stay away from ##72786#...it will ask you for a msl number

but try this first

click menu>>>>settings>>>>>>SD & phone storage>>>scroll down to Factory Data Reset

this will completely refresh your phone back to factory settings....like if you purchased and opened the freedompop box yourself-You'll loose all save apps or data-back up pictures and music if you have it on there...

if you find you still have the problem, than do a msl update--->>at the request of a admin or Customer support....They are the only ones authorized to give the ok---and they'll give you the msl number if you need it...

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@‌njfulwider5
    @Ali
    I tried factory reset and still no difference, I'll need the password to update MSL.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jhineline‌
    to get the password, you need to click on one of these links

@Javonni_Freedompop‌ @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌ @Jorge M.

you be taken to the profile page, click on the square ontop that says message...and ask them for the msl password

if they already released it for you...check your device on your account online.

http://www.freedompop.com/acct_device.htm

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Sent message to @JasmineS
    Upon rebooting phone I was able to get into diagnostics mode and reset to factory, made a call after that and was able to adjust the volume finally! Thanks for the help all.