**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

explain

Tracey KehrTracey Kehr Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
would like to know what device would work for having the internet in a home. We have 6 devices in the house but 4-5 would be used possibly at the same time.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    First check your coverage at freedompop.com/coverage and if you're in a 4G area you can get free access!
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Melissablissa‌
    You also need to determine whether 4G coverage is Wimax or LTE. You need a different hotspot device for each kind of 4G. If both are available go with the one that seems to have better signal strength, if that can be determined. The Wimax devices will be less expensive, but, with good signal strength, LTE may provide better speeds and the device will be usable longer. Sprint has stated that Wimax service will be shut off next November, but that date could be delayed.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hub is perfect for use in a home, but it is WiMAX only. There have been no LTE hubs built for anyone, yet. For LTE, will have to depend on hot spot only. There are two at present: 803S and Mifi500. Both avail from Newegg. Sometimes from other sources and FP.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • @Melissablissa‌ I wanted to follow-up with you. Were you able to check your coverage?
    Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know if you need any additional help!
  • Tracey KehrTracey Kehr Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    When I signed up for fop it showed coverage. How do I check for that?