**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

My phone doesn't know its own number

When I go to my phone settings information about the phone, where the make and model numbers are, there's also a place for the phone number itself. Now when I got my phone new, the number was there. Now it says 'unknown'. How do I fix this?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014 #2
    @Jessica Tiemens
    in the freedompop message app...look at the top left hand side(messaging with a bluebox and a arrow point left) touch the arrow(might be 3 horizontal lines) a pop up from the side will appear----- see the last post we talked in..

we use a VOIP app to make calls, you number wont be in the phone directory...so to find the number...try the above...

make sure your in this app

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I said phone directory--I mean in the place your looking...because we use a app to make our calls...nothing shows up there....

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to upgrade your profile as well.
    @Jessica Tiemens

Did you BYOD? to do a profile update like ali suggested...You should also include a PRL...here is the instructions..

• Jessica TiemensJessica Tiemens FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Done, done, done, made zero difference. I am at the point of tears. Nothing changes. At this point there are so many problems with my phone that I cannot remember them all at one time, and when I list even a few in a post here, the post disappears. I just finished writing a long one in another thread and it has not shown up. I made a thread (well, tried to) and it said it needed to be 'approved' before posting. Guess what, it never showed up on the board. Doesn't show up in my poster history. Most of the comments I have made on the board aren't showing up either.

Who can I skype in hysterical tears in a desperate attempt to make my phone usable again?