**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

iPhone 5 Giveaway (WINNER CHOSEN)

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
edited December 2014 in Exclusive Deals #1
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember Y'all... This is an iPhone 5! FREE!
  • cbrade816cbrade816 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I just tried to enter but when I click, 'Confirm Entry' nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I would love to win this for my daughter who had to sell her phone to buy Christmas for her little girl. Thanks!
  • cbrade816cbrade816 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Please disregard my previous question. I had entered something it wouldn't accept.
    Can we enter more than once?
    @cbrade816‌ I think so you're allowed to
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @cbrade816‌ Hey there! You may enter as many times as you like, just make sure you are using a different email for each entry ;) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    @Jorge M.‌ So does that mean I could enter with all of my 50 email addresses? w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t [5 years later] w00t w00t oh wait the giveaways over
    Remember everyone, there is only 3 days left. Enter now for a chance to win!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hey guys we will pick a winner tonight so don't forget to try your luck and submit your entires! Friends and family are welcomed too! Happy Holidays! :)
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Won't let me, the state box shows a yellow triangle no matter what I do!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Nope just tried direct route through Facebook page and yellow triangle on state come up
  • WD80 Cleaner M.A.II LopezWD80 Cleaner M.A.II Lopez Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert
    not working for me!
This discussion has been closed.