**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

trying to connect android alcatel onetouch evolve t-mobile phone to device

can not figure out why i have this issue... can someone help me
i configured all of the steps... but nothing seems to work...

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LeslieD‌
    have you changed all the passwords and stuff inside the 4082?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/comment/26139/#Comment_26139

the post above is a post where I left a ton of tips and tricks...take a peek...if you have your passwords set up...might find a fix there...

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Remove battery cover
    2. Get paper clip
    3. Insert paper clip into RESET hole under power button
    4. Let it reboot
    5. Connect to network. No password should be present
    edited December 2014 #5
    Did I leave that out of that Post...Can't believe I forgot the reset thing... :)

@njfulwider5‌ it happens to all of us
    You know it...

• LeslieDLeslieD Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie

@LeslieD‌
    i don't know how to get there yet... i need step by step help

• LeslieDLeslieD Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali said:

1. Remove battery cover
    2. Get paper clip
    3. Insert paper clip into RESET hole under power button
    4. Let it reboot
    5. Connect to network. No password should be present

@ali i tried it but nothing seems to work still for my phone...
  • Richard AllenRichard Allen Posts: 644FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, Porting Master ✭✭✭✭
    @LeslieD Connect your device to a computer and log into your device using your web browser.

Go to the wifi tab
    Be sure the mac filtering is off.
    Also check the security setting to verify the encryption type and if there is a password. You can try turning off encryption to see if that will get your phone connected but I do not recommend turning it off. If you do try turning it off be sure you turn it back on after you have finished testing connecting your phone to the Mifi.

On your phone when you go to the wifi network available does it show that the wifi connection is encrypted?
    If this doesn't work then you're going to need a RMA issued
    @LeslieD‌

did you have a chance to take a peek at the link I posted for you?