**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Device not working

I received my Mifi device and it shows 3G connected with good signal. I can connect to the device but when I try to access the internet it shows "Redirecting to Mobile Broadband On Demand. Please wait...Click here if you are not redirected." and bringsme to the Freedompop user page. This thing does not work!!!!! I have updated the PRL and reset the device multiple times...NO GOOD.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STUART BRICK
    if you live in a area that is 3g only...or does not have 4g wimax...your going to have to pay 3.99 for 3g fallback....or a bigger plan that has both 3g/4g

take a peek at the coverage map

https://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?kiosk

make sure to click data..not voice...and look up 4g wimax

let me know if you want to upgrade to a bigger plan..I can help you, or direct you..

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not connecting to WiMAX because you're not in a coverage area. You will need to go to a 4G area or subscribe to a 3G plan to get going.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

@STUART BRICK
    if you live in a area that is 3g only...or does not have 4g wimax...your going to have to pay 3.99 for 3g fallback....or a bigger plan that has both 3g/4g

take a peek at the coverage map

https://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?kiosk

make sure to click data..not voice...and look up 4g wimax

let me know if you want to upgrade to a bigger plan..I can help you, or direct you..

hit me up after you dbl check the coverage area

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop