**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

0 Days Left

Cuong DoCuong Do Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Could any admin help me with my account? Billing cycle is supposed to restart already but still shows "0 days remaining" on my account. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cuong Do

0 days is the last day of the period..if it still says 0 tmr, than you have an issue...

all the accounts--even mine---the last day is called day 0

your all good

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    let me know if it still says this tmr..or its been more than 2 days

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your account says 0 days left for more than a day then it is most likely processing a failed charge, and potentially could suspend due to a billing error. Please add a new valid credit card and let us know if it works.

let me know if it still says this tmr..or its been more than 2 days

Let me know what happens after tonight..bet you'll be fine

• Micheal PruzonMicheal Pruzon Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,
    I'm having this same issue. My account has said "0 days" since yesterday at around noon.

My payment method is good, I just added $20 to cover to plan.
  • Micheal PruzonMicheal Pruzon Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Sorry for bringing up an old post - I didn't notice that it was December 2014