**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Your account has been temporarily suspended due to a billing error. To reinstate service, add a vali

Jin MoonJin Moon Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Unable to change the card information on file, contacted reps over the phone but no avail, states that it will be escalated. Anyone on the forum admin can resolve it sooner?

Comments

• Jin MoonJin Moon Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Customer Rep advised the same thing and I loaded $12 to ensure it covers $10.99 which I was enrolled for free trial. She mentions the same error message, where it says OK in red text, and nothing changes.

Even tried to change credit card information to something else but no luck.
    thanks for the assistance
    Thanks for the assistance
  • Hello @Moon‌ a ticket has been created with the development team to take a look at the issue, we have to hear back from tech and development before we can move forward, we appreciate your patience in getting this resolved!
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
    Email response from online rep advise me to update billing info when I stated in the initial inquiry that I couldn't. That's one strike, hopefully phone rep and forum rep can assist me :neutral_face:
    I checked the profile today and looks like it is fixed, thank everyone for assistance and give me sincere thanks to the one that actually resolved the issue. Cheers and Have a Happy New Year everyone.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moon‌ Glad you're good to go. Sorry I missed this thread, my bad. Happy new year :D
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moon‌
    Not a problem!!!feel free to @sign me if you need anything else

Happy New Year!!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@njfulwider5 @Ali‌
    Hello and Happy New Year!

This is a followup and still have couple issues.
    I updated my billing information and got charged for $10.99 unlimited voice plan.
    I tried to change it back to free plan but shows popup message "We've experienced a problem changing your Data Plan due to a billing error. Please update your payment method on the Billing Settings page, and try again."

I attempted to fix it, which was hasty decision, by upgrading and downgrading both voice and data plan. Instead of fixing the issue, I was charged $13.99 for upgrade/downgrade....

Now I have 2 charge from FreedomPop
    Pending
    FreedomPop
    $13.99
    13/31/14
    FREEDOMPOP 888-743-8107 CA 24692164364000071380619 RECURRING
    $10.99
    I have two more phone line with T-Mobile and thought switching to FreedomPop this month with yearly unlimited since those two lines are used often. However, there are so many technical issues and billing problems that I may keep them with T-Mobile.....
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moon‌
    it sounds like Freedompop is having issues with your credit card on file....please dbl check your info...make sure you have enough moneys in this account...and make sure it is a valid form of payment

You'll need a admin to help you with the charges....I'll send a shout out..
    let them know what happen

@Jorge M. @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌ @Javonni_Freedompop‌

you can also try the Customer service number--But, I think you should talk to the admins....

I check in on this post a little later

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moon I can assure you that those issues never happen on the yearly unlimited plan. As for the billing issues, an admin is able to refund you and force downgrade you back to free. Good luck :)
    @Moon‌
    have you received any help yet?