**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account created online not account I'm able to use on phone

Dorinda GuinnDorinda Guinn Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I BYOD yesterday and got to pick a phone number, paid my fees, etc... through the online site. Downloaded FreedomPop app to phone and it wouldn't accept the email address I used online, so I put in one of my other addresses. The app made me pick a new phone number. Now I have two accounts on the website but would like everything merged into one (with the original phone number that I picked out myself). What do I need to do?

I would like to use the email address [email protected] that is being used on the phone, but the phone number 317.855.8022 that is listed online in my original account set up (where payment was made and my devices are listed) which is using the email address [email protected] . The phone number issued when I set up the phone app is 317.647.5714. The phone MEID is 268435461710107945 MSL is 777680

Best Answer

This discussion has been closed.