**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Charged 5.99 for "free" internet?

Steve GjerdingenSteve Gjerdingen Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hello FreedomPop,
I signed up for "free" internet. I made sure to cancel all services except the free ones. I made sure that no services were listed under my account when I login, but was still charged 5.99 several days ago as a "monthly fee". Can you please explain what this is about? Is FreedomPop actually free or are there some hidden costs?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Steve Gjerdingen‌ FreedomPop is completely free if you're on the 500MB plan. Go to tinyurl.com/downgrademyfp and also make sure you're not on Premier to make sure you're not on any service you shouldnt be on. Your billing page will have more information on the type of charge it is.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Steve Gjerdingen‌ Hello Steve, I was able to take a look into your account and was able to process a refund for the 5.99 charge. Please allow 3-5 business days for this to reflect on your end :) Hope you have a Happy New Year! :)
  • marilyn934marilyn934 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    what is the $5.99 charge? I have that on my account too but did not request anything besides upgrading to prenier internet to get the 10GB highspeed...?