**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Free Data: How do I earn more?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
edited December 2013 in Tips #1
You can add "Freedom Friends"; each friend added gives you 50MB/month additional of free data. You can add up to 10 friends earning an extra 500MB/month. You can also participate in the partner promotions for one-time data awards.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• pencinpencin Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    why is there a data sharing cap? If I have data that I can'tuse and want to share more than 0.5Gig - why Can't I?
    Further, I have a hotspot and a phone account - why is there ANY limit on what I can share between my own account?
  • Herman TheodorusHerman Theodorus Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried to the link earn free data -> Complete Actions -> Download freedompop toolbar; however, i didn't see any increase on my MB even after installed and was able to see the toolbar... do I have to for couple or days before the MB shows up perhaps?
  • Lee TraboutLee Trabout Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I wonder the same thing. to pay an extra $2.99 a month for the ability to share a maximum of 0.5 gig just makes no sense. Smarter to just buy the extra data as needed.
  • Rynne CowhamRynne Cowham Posts: 79FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    @Taylor -- who's in charge of the "My FP" app for iOS? I downloaded it and when I click on the "earn free data" link, then "complete offers," it tells me I need to check for an update from the App Store for that -- and that "offers are no longer available for this version of the app" -- but there isn't one to be found. When I click the "Check Now" button and go to the App store, there's nothing under FP but the same version of the same "My FreedomPop" app I already have.

I'm just curious if there are plans to upgrade this app? Thanks.

• JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014 #6
    @pencin‌ Regarding your first question, I believe you're talking about two different things: earning and sharing. The amount of data you can earn by adding friends is capped at 500Mb per month, but you can share as much data as you want with as many people as you want (up to 100 Mb per friend, per month), and there is no limit to how much data you can receive from friends. Right, @Taylor‌ ?
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    That not the case because I try to give you 100mb to see if that statement was true. I got the gray screen saying I reach my 500mb limit.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Cynthia HatfieldCynthia Hatfield Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I did the lifecript beauty sh like 3 times takes awhile and never got credit
This discussion has been closed.