I can't recieve texts or calls, but I can call out.

farrukh khanfarrukh khan Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I can not receive texts or calls to the phone. The recorded message says, "this customer can not be reached right now, please try your call again." Texts are sent out from the phone, but nothing comes in. My number is linked to my google account on my phone with two-step verification, so I can not use google play to update apps. I can not use any google services, like drive, because i can not receive texts to confirm after entering my password. Please help! I need this number to keep my tons of google drive data.
I have:
Updated PRL
Updated Profile
Searched for software updates
tried to update messaging app (see above)

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @farrukh khan
    I am not certain what phone you have...So I'll give you steps to one of the std phones....yours might be a little different

Try this...clicking menue>>>>settings>>>>application>>>application management......Look for the Play Store App.....

Force Stop and than Clear Cache....if clear cache is not highlighted--try clear data...

go back to the play store and log back in

if the above don't work..please PM me or @sign me here and I give you a few more tips you can try...

Hope this helps

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• farrukh khanfarrukh khan Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I don't see any option to pm. The above method will only let me change my Gmail account for the play store. It did nothing about incoming calls. I think it it's a network issue
    Thanks for the advice, but that does nothing more than let me change my Google account. I still can't receive calls or texts. I updated the apps, though. I think it is a network issue.
    Now that I updated the apps, I can't even call out.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @farrukh khan
    do the same to the messaging app...

it sound like you have a sync problem....

to pm...click on the avatar...than you end up at the profile page...click the little box that says message...see pic

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Jerry RamJerry Ram Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Try calling your freedompop number from another phone, I.e. landline or other mobile. Do you get a recording? If so what does it say?