im logged in as ryan from support?????

Ryan-Ryan- Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
wow freedom pop is looking pretty crazy i signed up for the forum and some how it has me logged in as support ryan?
freedom pop support is rediculous im logged in as ryan from support after signing up. my original trouble is VVVVVV

Hello a few weeks back i received my mifi 4082 and it was defective i couldnt connect to 3g or 4g and support told me to return it, they gave and rma but not return label so for last week ive spent hours on hold and been told twice that i would receive a return label. i still havent received a return label. i dont think its right that i be sent a defective device and i have to spend my own money to return it. ive since ordered and activated a mifi500 and since support deleted my email address so i could make a new account for my 500 support can no longer see the original order for the 4082. ive been getting the run around for 2 weeks now all the while my money is tied up over this 4082. is there an escallation process the hours on hold and getting no where is very frustrating.

Comments

• Ryan-Ryan- Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello a few weeks back i received my mifi 4082 and it was defective i couldnt connect to 3g or 4g and support told me to return it, they gave and rma but not return label so for last week ive spent hours on hold and been told twice that i would receive a return label. i still havent received a return label. i dont think its right that i be sent a defective device and i have to spend my own money to return it. ive since ordered and activated a mifi500 and since support deleted my email address so i could make a new account for my 500 support can no longer see the original order for the 4082. ive been getting the run around for 2 weeks now all the while my money is tied up over this 4082. is there an escallation process the hours on hold and getting no where is very frustrating.
    freedom pop support is rediculous im logged in as ryan from support after signing up. my original trouble is VVVVVV

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ryan‌
    That is Crazy.....You logged in as support? do you even work for freedompop?

I sent a shout out to the admins on your other post....but I try again here

@Jorge M. @Javonni_Freedompop‌ @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌

those are the only 4 admins on the forum......I sent all 4 a shout out..

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

no i dont i just signed up on the forum to get hwlp on the post you replied to befor and i noticed my profile being that of ryan from support.

in the mean time i changed my signature to my problem hoping to get the 4082 resolved as my moneys tied up for weeks now with no help.

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is Crazy...I have PMd a few admins to help out with your issue...and to figure out what is going on with your profile....

I guess the good thing...being on the support team gives you quick access to post..most post have to be approved before they are released....

I though you was a new member to the freedompop team...employee???

it also says you sign up November 2013...

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

I have sent all the admins info on this...lets get this figured out asap...

yeh really im on staff now!

LOL....I just hit the Boss man here on the forum....should be on any min

Did you get a credit on your new device? I know sometimes these guys will give a credit to swap from wimax to LTE?

no he deleted my email so i could setup my new device and that was it

hows the new device treating you..I have not upgraded yet?

the 500 seems fine

any idea what is going on with freedom pop and my issue?

@Javonni_Freedompop‌ @jorge m' @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌ @njfulwider5‌

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5‌ @Ryan‌ Okay, Ryan is a dude who works for FP and is a high level support manager. He used to have a forum account but due to some glitches (This was back in January 2014 when I was here) it got disabled randomly.

Since the new Ryan has a new account with the name of the FP Ryan, the account got re enabled and he used to be an admin. Now he's not an admin but he still has some weird stuff going on with his account.

My suggestion is @Jorge M. ‌ should call Vanilla technical centre, and let them know this is happening. This happened to a few of my users on a private forum but they sorted this out.
    Ryan said:

any idea what is going on with freedom pop and my issue?

@Javonni_Freedompop‌ @jorge m' @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌ @njfulwider5‌

this is not what happen, I am glad @Jorge M. ‌ and the other 2 I contacted fixed it for you...looks like you got a 1 year anniversary badge!!!Way to go!!!LOL

we had this under control right when it started

did you get your issues taken care of

This discussion has been closed.