**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

International Calling: What are the different plan options for International (Global) Calling?

Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
FreedomPop offers 3 amazing International (Global) Calling plans:

1.) The Global Free 100: Offers access to over 50 countries for FREE, you have 100 minutes every month.

2.) The Global Plus 300: Offers access to over 50 countries with 300 minutes for only $4.99!

3.) The Global Pro 1000: Offers access to over 50 countries with 1000 minutes for only $9.99!

Comments

• GSM3 FreedomGSM3 Freedom Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali is the Global Calling from the US only on my internet connection? Or can I use it on 3G/4G service, too?
    Thanks.
    Ali said:

FreedomPop offers 3 amazing International (Global) Calling plans:

1.) The Global Free 100: Offers access to over 50 countries for FREE, you have 100 minutes every month.

2.) The Global Plus 300: Offers access to over 50 countries with 300 minutes for only $4.99!

3.) The Global Pro 1000: Offers access to over 50 countries with 1000 minutes for only $9.99!

For others that may be looking at this, I was told by one of the admins that these global calls are supposed to work via wifi, 3g, and 4g. However I can only get it to work via wifi. When I use 3g or 4g (such as when I'm away from home) I get a message that says my account is not authorized to call the number. For me that's a cell number in Spain.

I've reported the problem and was told it was sent to the Development team for a solution. I'm waiting....
    I was told that "Development" fixed this.... but they haven't. Still getting the same error msg.