**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel Service

Jeff JervisJeff Jervis Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I have switched from FreedomPop to another provider after 2-3 months of using the service. I had continual call quality issues and all of the suggestions I found in the forums did not help.

I have attempted to call to get my service canceled as well as to see about a refund on my phone, but I can't seem to find anyone to talk to. This morning I got someone in sales and they transferred me to the cancellation department. After an hour on hold, I was presented with a user satisfaction survey and a prompt disconnect. Can someone assist me?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jeff Jervis
    I am really sorry for all of your issues...let me send a shout out for you...

@Jorge M. @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌ @Javonni_Freedompop‌

If you want to give troubleshooting a shot again...I just got back form a FM,,,and I have plenty of time to help...

Sorry to see you go...

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jeff Jervis‌ We are sorry to see you go. If you would like to cancel your service, please PM an admin above with your account email address to get going.

If you would like to simply downgrade to the free plan, you may do so at tinyurl.com/downgrademyfp
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jeff Jervis
    to PM a admin, click on one of the names, I sent the shout out to...it will take you to the profile page of the admin. Click the little box that says message

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• @Jeff Jervis‌ Your account has been successfully canceled. Unfortunately, you will not be eligible for a refund because you are outside of our 30 day return policy, We appreciate your patronage and hope to meet your needs in the future.
    @Jeff Jervis
    You can still Pm me, if you need anything else

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let us know if you need any more help :)
  • zain rzain r Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Howdy everyone.
    I tired **** for 2 days. Didn't work well in my area, although I have Sprint 3g. In any case, I want to cancel my service. I was given a number online to cancel it, and I called that number several times. I was on hold for more than 30 minutes couple of times, just music was playing. Then I tried to reach sales, and they were very prompt in responding. They at least deactivated my phone, but my service is still active.

Can someone please cancel my service. It's really getting frustrating trying to reach freedompop so many times but in vain. Can you please also refund me for the chargers, as I am cancelling the service in less than 2 weeks, only used your service for 2 days may be, about 32 minutes in total.

Anyone here to help?
  • CoolGuyVicCoolGuyVic Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi there,

I have the same issue as Zain. I would like to cancel my service as well. I have e-mailed the support e-mail a couple of times and tried calling the number I found on the site (I had to disconnect due to the hold time being excessive). I would like to return the phone, please. I commend FreedomPop for trying something different, but it just didn't work out for me. The service just never worked properly and support was unable to solve my issues.

I have the phone, charger, and box it came in. May I please send these back to you ASAP for a refund? Thank you!

@Jorge M. @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌ @Javonni_Freedompop‌
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Jeff Jervis‌ Hello, Jeff it appears your request was resolved by @JasmineS‌ :)
    @zain r‌ Hello Zain, I do see you were able to contact one of our customer support agents. However, was your request fully resolved? Please let me know :)
    @CoolGuyVic‌ Hello Victor, I'm sorry to hear about that. Please PM me to further assist in your request, thanks. :)