No incoming calls or messages.

Jerry RamJerry Ram Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I can call out and send messages. When I call my phone from my landline or from any other phone, I get a recording that the number has changed or is not in service. I have worked with tech support and reset the phone with the MSL code. Updated PRL and Profile. Still no incoming calls.Tech support was able to call me from another freedompop phone. It appears as if the only carrier that can connect with my phone is freedompop/Sprint. I have Verizon landline and cell service.
Does anyone have solution for me?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jerry Ram
    is the number Blocked or anonymous?The freedompop androids can not receive calls from blocked or anonymous?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jerry Ram‌ Which plan are you on? Also what is your area code?
  • Jerry RamJerry Ram Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    The phones that have attempted to call me are not blocked. I am in area code 714.
    I am on the free plan
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Guys I am wrong---the latest update by freedompop to the android app fixed this issue....sorry Jerry

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jerry Ram‌ Are you able to reinstall the messaging app?
    Yes, I have deleted and re- installed. I have version 15.06.158.1213. I stlll can't receive calls or texts. Contacted Freedompop. The have escalated the problem, but I haven't heard anything from them. They told me it would be fixed yesterday. Obviously it wasn't.
    edited January 2015 #9

Hey Guys I am wrong---the latest update by freedompop to the android app fixed this issue....sorry Jerry

@Jerry Ram

Jerry this was for (you can not get anonymous calls threw the message app)...The latest update fixed this. Prior to the update-the freedompop androids, wouldn't even ring when we received calls from Anonymous or Blocked-Sorry for the confusion

@Jerry Ram
    can you dbl check you account and see how much data/voice and text you have left?

• Hello @Jerry Ram‌ please provide the email address associated with your account.
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
    i have more than 400 minutes, messages and data left.
    I have 198 minutes, 498 messages and 489mb data
    @LolaBee‌ I sent you my email address direct.
  • kcostellkcostell Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem with my galaxy S3. While I can make, and receive calls and I can send texts. I am not receiving any texts that I have sent to my freedompop phone. The messaging app is updated to 15.06.158.1213 and I have tried clearing data, updating PRL and profile and restarting the phone. I see the messages reading as rcvd in my usage details for the account but to date I haven't received a single message on the phone.

The account associated with this phone is "costellokirt at gmail.com"
    I received a message from Freedompop support in reply to my "no incoming call complaint" saying; "Per our development team, your account is in good standing. However, to clear any troubles we would recommend you update your freedompop messaging application as this will improve service on your device."
    Needless to say, I have done that already several times without any result. So much for the development team. I hope that one of the Adkins on this forum can shed some light on this issue.
    @LolaBee‌
    @Jorge M. ‌ could you please look at my account to determine why I can't receive calls. The account is registered to [email protected] my number is 714 988-4988
    I solved the problem by changing the telephone number. Now I can make both outgoing calls and receive incoming calls and text messages. I don't understand what was wrong with my previous number, but at least I have full service now. Thanks for all your input and suggestions.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good that you got yourself fixed up fine.
    Must have needed to be configured from the start of new number. I wonder if it could have been fixed by an admin with original number ? @Ali‌ have you some thoughts ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • JohnKJohnK Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm unable to make/receive calls when I'm on wifi using the latest version of the messaging app (15.06.158.1213).
  • Michael  AndersonMichael Anderson Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Cannot place or receive calls when wifi is connected, help!
  • Simon YueSimon Yue Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. It happen to me when I ported my old number from Virgin Mobile to Freedompop. Did you port your old number to freedompop? My old number is very important to me so I hope freedompop can fix my problem if not I have to go back to my old carrier and port my old number back.