Apps not being able to save data to internal storage,not working correctly

Let me first start out by saying that I am super happy with the freedompop service. My problem is that many apps that work on my other S3 don't work correctly on my Freedompop S3. The problem seems to be not being able to save to internal storage. Apps like Zedge and Whatsapp and even Google maps don't work right at all and Google Maps I need for work so its crucial. Again I have the same exact phone just not on Freedompop and all the apps work fine. Is it something with Freedompop software? I'm lost and need help thanks.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an issue with the FreedomPop ROM and you will need a factory reset to alleviate these issues.
  • Matthew JerniganMatthew Jernigan Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Already did a factory reset and its the same problem. I'm thinking I might have to return the phone. I love the phone but can't use my apps :(
    I know the phone comes rooted. Maybe reflashing the ROM would help?
    It may help, I recommend cyanogenmod for the S3 but people say it has issues too. I wouldn't recommend doing so if you're worried about warranty since it would void it.
    Thanks for the reply. I don't want to **** around with anything. I'm gonna send it back I guess.
    Thanks for the reply
    Good luck @Matthew Jernigan
    it was an easy fix. Just install an app called Folder Mount (root) from the Play Store and that's it. Anyone with this problem this should fix it.I'm so happy now
    Awesome, congratulations on getting up and running @Matthew Jernigan:)

w00t w00t! If you need any more help let me know!
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Matthew Jernigan

folder Mount (Root)----Great Find!!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Joel Joel Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    This app FolderMount (Root) worked for me like a charm... great tip. Thank you very much