i was supposed to get a freebie with s3 activations

weanutweanut Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
hi, i purchased an fp s3 at newegg, i was supposed to get a freedom stick with activation. i'm activated but haven't heard anything about this, who do i need to harass? thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• weanutweanut Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @jorge m. @njfulwider5 thanks! i'm sure i'll be asking you for help activating, i'd be in such trouble without you guys :)
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot, before long your going to be the expert everybody goes to!!!!It was nice chatting with you again

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Kristi BohannonKristi Bohannon Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. I ordered the Samsung Victory 4G LTE from newegg and was supposed to get this same deal with the free USB stick when activated. After having nothing but trouble trying to activate with a bad IMEI#. Customer service could not have been any more rude and unhelpful. After finally getting the service activated, I still have never received my USB stick, even though it was promised to be sent many times. I'd rather not have to call CS ever again if it's not a have to thing. Can you check my account and perhaps get my stick to me also?

Thanks,
    Kristi Bohannon
    update: still no info on the stick, anyone got a clue? :smile:
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know the email associated with the stick ? Go to the old mail and search for 'freedom'. There should be three emails. One says your email is the login and then next is generated password.
    Go to http://www.freedompop.com and login to view home page. It may only be status of shipping. 4 levels.
    If home is just shipping, click below to explore rest:
    http://www.freedompop.com/acct_overview.htm
    Go everywhere but home, Lear what you can about it.

It's been like three weeks since Jorge M has set up the processing of stick order. There should be some progress, now.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    @njfulwider5 see above?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

@njfulwider5 see above?

@Jorge M.@LolaBee‌ @JasmineS‌ @Javonni_Freedompop‌

any admin can you please check into the....

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@Rich Sias (16th) well, i searched all email at the address that i placed my order with newegg, so i think that would be the one that'd be associated with the stick. i put in freedom, nothing came up. i put in [email protected], nada. is it possible to get those re-sent? sorry if i **** up, thanks for helping. @njfulwider5 thanks for making noise for me :)
    crap, i spaced out, i probably posted that last comment 4x, *blushing* sorry!
    No problem....Thanks me when you get it taken care of....Than I know I made enough noise...LOL

we can try again tmr....

oh good, they didn't post that multiple times. @njfulwider5 ok, see what happens today. I appreciate it when someone makes an effort to help :)
    @njfulwider5. still nada on this either. i
    We sent the admins a quick PM....maybe they'll hook you up today...

Congrats on the Member of the week!!!

chat with you later!!! :)

@Rich Sias (16th) well, i searched all email at the address that i placed my order with newegg, so i think that would be the one that'd be associated with the stick. i put in freedom, nothing came up. i put in [email protected], nada. is it possible to get those re-sent? sorry if i **** up, thanks for helping. @njfulwider5 thanks for making noise for me :)

@njfulwider5 haven't heard from @Rich Sias (16th)