Problems with Freedompop Service

Carlos FresCarlos Fres Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I bought an Samsung Galaxy S3 for my wife. Yesterday my wife was complaining that when she made call the people were complaining that the sound wasn't clear and were not able to understand her. Also, when people call her the calls don't get through and they go to the voicemail. I tested the phone having the phone connected to the wifi and with the phone without it and with the wifi the calls clarity is better but without the wifi there is a huge latency and the sound is pretty bad. I adjusted the microphone and the speaker but the latency is still there and the sopund is not clear. You talk and you hear the speech on the other phone 5 seconds later. Also, when you call the freedompop phone sometimes the phone rings and other time does not. I have to restart the phone so it rings again. It is very inconsistent. I bought another freedompop for my son and he has the same issues that when you call him the call does not get through and his phone does not ring. Please let me know what can be done. I leave in Miami and the cellular signal is very good (most of the time the phone shows 4 or 5 bars and shows either 3G or 4G LTE.) Thanks.

Comments