**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Replacement Battery

Why do you delete my message when I ask why the replacement battery you promised me hasn't shipped?

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Craig Floyd‌ Threads are closed if no activity is detected. Your battery should have been shipped already.
  • Craig FloydCraig Floyd Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My FreedomPop page shows the last shipment was the replacement phone in November. Can you provide a tracking number for the battery?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Craig Floyd
    your going to need to contact customer service or a admin to get that information...Pro/Master have no way of checking-CS numbers are in my signature

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Craig Floyd‌ Batteries are not sent with a tracking number and instead are shipped out via UPS Envelope express mail and are handed off to UPS final delivery.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    here are the admin on duty

@Javonni_Freedompop‌ @LolaBee‌ @JasmineS‌

You can Pm on of them by clicking the link or the name. Should take you to the profile page. Click the box-top left hand side..

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Joseph L  GrilloJoseph L Grillo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a battery issue. When I first got my Samsung Victory phone, it would charge normally. Red led and a Green led light when charged and 100% charged when you looked at the screen. Now, it won't charge correctly, it will not go to the green light and stays a red led light. I have had to take the battery out and put it back in then put the charger in and then it would go to the green light and 100% charged. WHY is this now happening? Is the battery going bad. It says in chinese that the birthdate of the battery is February/2014. It is almost 1 year old but still should be good for a while yet. What can be done to correct this?