**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot boot

I bought this phone from Freedompop on last September. It worked well for the last three month. But this morning, the phone stopped working. The symptom is that after power on, the phone showed "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". After clicking OK, the screen went black. There is no way to launch any app. I did a factory reset with online instruction. Now the phone cannot boot at all. The screen just shows Samsung logo.

My question is, does freedompop have warranty for this phone?

Thank you.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do a factory reset -

(NOTE: This is a factory RESET and will delete all data. Make sure to do this while connected to power or else your phone can be corrupted if the battery dies in the middle of the reset)

1. Remove the battery and reinsert it
    2. Hold the power and Volume up button until it loads the recovery screen
    3. Using the volume buttons, navigate to Factory Reset
    4. Use the power buttons to select. Press yes when prompted
    5. Let the phone do its thing.
    6. Sign back into the FreedomPop Config app, connect to WiFi, and reinstall any updates.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    FreedomPop has a limited 90 day warranty for phones that are certified refurbished.
  • Y Victory 18 WangY Victory 18 Wang Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have done this factory reset more than a dozen times. As I mentioned in my original email, after the factory reset and reboot, the phone stopped at the SAMSUNG logo. Seems I am just out of luck with the warranty either. I bought it on September 26th. Just out of warranty. Is there anything else you can help?