**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

NO incoming calls or texts on new FP ZTE Force

Timothy HuangTimothy Huang Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I can call out and text out without problem, but just can't get incoming calls or texts.
I have tried: installing latest version of FP Messaging app (build 15.06.158.1213), SCRTN reset, suggested tweaks to app settings, updated PRL and Profile, forced stop FP Messaging and Google Play Store apps. I still can't get incoming calls nor texts. Help please!

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do a factory reset -

(NOTE: This is a factory RESET and will delete all data. Make sure to do this while connected to power or else your phone can be corrupted if the battery dies in the middle of the reset)

1. Remove the battery and reinsert it
    2. Hold the power and Volume up button until it loads the recovery screen
    3. Using the volume buttons, navigate to Factory Reset
    4. Use the power buttons to select. Press yes when prompted
    5. Let the phone do its thing.
    6. Sign back into the FreedomPop Config app, connect to WiFi, and reinstall any updates.
  • Timothy HuangTimothy Huang Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I did a factory reset, but still no incoming calls/texts, only outgoing.
    What else can I try?
  • Jerry RamJerry Ram Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Have you tried calling from another phone? Landline or mobile? Do you get a message? If so, what is it?
  • Timothy HuangTimothy Huang Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    After I logged into my google account from the phone, synched info from my google account into the phone, and made sure the Google Play Store was signed into my account, I began receiving incoming calls and texts. It seems that all Google services has to be signed in and running before incoming calls and texts can be received. Problem solved!