**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

These that see there device in wireless list, but unable to connect with it

Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
There many reason that if you can see your hotspot, but cannot connect to it. Most the time it a configuration on your computer or your hot spot. But you may want to know one way that having connection issue.

If you see this image (wireless devices) but cannot connect. There are some internet ISP have you download there software in order to connect to there service, but what they may not tell you is that the software you download disable all other connection (Wireless and Ethernet). If you have that kind software on your computer, you much uninstall that software before you to connect your hotspot.
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I'm not understanding you. I can't see the image, maybe its not coming through on my tablet.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    The image that I try to load between word "image" and "(wireless" did not show, was a tiff file. So I attach the file for wireless device list.

[email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    The image did not show up in my message on the form, I guess it is because I on a Mac. What am saying, some company's like ATT have software to connect to there service, but disable your wireless on your computer. That maybe why some people cannot connect to the internet using there hotspot, but there hotspot is working OK
    [email protected]

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I see, and then re-read your post and understood better. Thank you for bringing that up, that perhaps frustrates people and then blame FP for something out of their control!
This discussion has been closed.