New S3 question

I bought new pre-paid Sprint S3 from Radio Shack. When I try to register FreedomPop says the phone is good for text or voice, but not data. How can I get data on this?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Robert Wessel‌ Unfortunately Pre-Paid devices won't work with FreedomPop.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Pre-Paid phones you will need a hot spot to provide data for usage. If you're not too jumpy to get data right away, hang around here, Sometimes people discover a 'special' that's good for a few hours or even a couple of days that offers a Photon (Wimax) for $0 +$0 ship. If you can receive wimax in your area, it's a great deal to use before its fully shut down by the end of year. On occasion other devices are offered at exceptional pricing.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's also a special going on for an Overdrive for $14.99 that provides 3G and 4G
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop