Unlimited Everything?

Sean DoyleSean Doyle Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
If i get unlimited everything is tethering come free with it or do have to get Premium Services with it?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sean Doyle
    Teather/Hotspot is a service plan, and you need to add this separate....Keep in-mind, that after 1gb of data usuage--->>tethering/Hotspot will no longer work, because unlimited drops to 3g only.

You can purchase the 9.99 premium service, or just tethering/Hotspot for 3.99

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sean Doyle‌ You will have to pay additional for WiFi tethering if you're on the unlimited plan. You will get 1GB of high speed data with this plan, once you're throttled you won't be able to tether even if you're connected to LTE. Tethering costs $3.99 or free if you already have premier :)
  • Sean DoyleSean Doyle Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5‌"‌ @Ali‌ Ok,Thanks
  • Christopher PuzzeleChristopher Puzzele Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hmm... Hopefully somebody can help me out since I'm still figuring this out.

I've since signed up for the 2gig data plan.. I ONLY intend on using the internet at home... I've quickly discovered that the 2gigs likely won't be enough for me.

But I see the deal for the phone for $25 here:
    https://www.freedompop.com/offer/zte2499promo?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=slickdeals&utm_campaign=zte2499promo&sdtid=7609918

Here is my question:

Can I buy this phone with the UNLIMITED DATA plan and these use the "wireless tethering" so my computers at home can use the wireless Internet?? I know it will only work at 3g after the first gig.. I'm not worried about that... but I was curious if I could do the UNLIMITED WIRELESS TETHERING.

This is what I've read:
    Can I do wireless tethering with the Unlimited Everything plan?
    Wireless tethering is only allowed for the first 1GB while at 4G LTE speeds. Once speeds are limited to 3G (after the first 1GB), tethering is no longer allowed.

But based on the above posting by njfulwider5njfulwider5, it sounds like " just tethering/Hotspot for 3.99 ". So does this mean I can get UNLIMITED INTERNET in my house using the above cell phone when I use my computers at home?

I certainly don't mind paying the $3.99 extra, and the $19.99 extra.. Sooooo... please let me know if it is possible.. and what the TOTAL cost would be with the $3.99, $19.99 and whatever else I need.

Thanks greatly.

PS: I'm not sure if its relevant, but here is the street address where I live: Daniel Drive, Hillsborough, NJ 08844.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    tethering only works with 4g access and freedompop lowers the speed after 1gb of usage on unlimited.. so tethering and hotspot is only good for 1gb of service

tether does not come free with unlimited....you have to pay for premier 9.99 or for tether/Hotspot at 3.99 by itself

would be awesome if you could do that....than you could pay 20$ and just hook your phone up to your pc when you needed to

tether/hotspot does not work with 3g currently

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @puzzele‌ You're able to use tethering over 4G and 3G (I checked with everyone last week) however you're only able to tether when you're not throttled. Throttling happens at 1GB if you don't have any freedom friends or extra data.

If you want to tether after your limit when throttled (or for free without the plan), consider getting an app like ClockWorkMod tether which doesn't require a root and will work over USB. Then you can make an ad-hoc connection and get WiFi tethering.
    @puzzele
    This is not going to work as we discussed....But you can use this phone instead of the other 2 pc, to save on data on your 803s and u600.

I emailed you the link....Just email me when you get home and we can discuss this a little further