iPhone 5 doesn't ring

amcomamcom Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
About half of time, my iPhone 5 doesn't ring for incoming calls. If I am using the phone, it is OK because I can see the alert. However, if it is in my pocket. I will miss those calls. Furthermore, if the call is hang up by the other party, I can't even see the missed calls in the "recent" tap. This problem happens for both Wifi and cellular. Please help.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @amcom‌
    This is a problem for everybody using a Iphone 5...Freedompop is working on the issue and hopefully we get a update soon. Are you using the latest version of the app...Version 1.20?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @amcom‌ Did you enable Notification Center for the messaging app? Also is your device in Do Not Disturb mode?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ali‌
    He gets tones, just not everytime...he has the same issues most people have with the newer IOS----probably the reason you downgraded to IOS6?

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5‌ He's getting them but basically not in the NC when his phone is off. That's why I suspect it has to do with the Notification Centre.
    @ali,
    He is getting them the same way as everybody....Just figured its the same deal everybody's having....There's been no update since Version 1.20

but why are we both assuming...lets just wait and see what the OP has to say....No reason to sit here and assume all day...LOL ;)

• amcomamcom Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @ali, my notification is on. So this is not a setting issue. But seems it is back to normal today. Let's wait a few days and see.