No 4G Access

Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since FreedomPop switched some mobile broadband devices' MIN addresses from mvno189.sprintpcs.com to mvno265.sprintpcs.com, a lot of users have been reporting no 4G access on their new or Certified Pre Owned devices.

I can confirm with my own Overdrive Pro (obviously I upgraded PRL, Profile, and firmware to no avail) and a few MiFi devices in my possession (4082 and 500 LTE).

Some phone users are reporting this too.

Just wanted to let everyone know that if your 4G isn't working properly, you aren't alone. This looks like a major issue which is being worked on but I got no confirmation if this is the case for now.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ali‌ I really think it has to deal with your location. I live in Seattle, and I tested....u600....4082.....u770 and a 803S....ontop of the cells.... all my cells have 4g too. no issues connecting here...

Zipcode 98031....south seattle area

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5‌ I have a photon, 4082, hub, and iPhone 5 which were all activated under mvno189 and they access 4G just fine. I have a 500 LTE, and Overdrive Pro under mvno265 which fail to access WiMAX and LTE where they should..
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so strange.....

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• seungchul choiseungchul choi Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I believe it is the same issue. I tried to resolve this issue many differently. I received a reply from freedompop and the way it sounds that only way to connected to 4G is subscribe 3G/4G plan. I wish freedompop will disclose it openly to user instead of giving us runaround.
  • Robert KauffmanRobert Kauffman Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    HTC EVO 4G The party at the other end hear People talking and water running in the background. How can it be corrected? Thanks Bob
  • Gregg MullerGregg Muller Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    NAI:
    [email protected]

Having the same issue, last month on a standard overdrive had no problem getting 4g, now with a new overdrive pro no 4g wiimax.