Account glitch?

64user64user Posts: 138FreedomPop Newbie
My account was supposed to renew today and doesn't appear to be valid anymore. My device activation fails and my account doesn't show my phone number nor any usage statistics. My account is [email protected]

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @64user‌
    Try to re-enter your credit card information....if this doesn't work....You might need the assistance of a admin or Customer service Rep. Phone number in my signature.

If you need help PMing a admin, @sign me and I shoot you the directions

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @64user‌ This happens for a billing error, in a few hours you will get that dreaded red banner. Please update your billing information and you should be just fine :)
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,338FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check card expire date. check how close to credit limit. May need to replace with diff card with more useable limit. Or with exp date farther into future. It's happened to others and their card was fine for date & limits. But FP still was fussing. Dunno why. User put in diff card, FP happy, unfroze account.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • 64user64user Posts: 138FreedomPop Newbie
    I changed by billing settings several times for naught.

I called Customer Service. My account was suspended for 'unknown' reasons. The person on the phone was able to correct the issue.