Connectivity issues out of town

siskiou w.siskiou w. Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Phone was working ok in my town for a few days (apart from the bad battery, that is taking a long time to get replaced).
Took it with me for a trip and now have lots of "unknown errors", connectivity problems (texts not always sending, or arriving), and my camera doesn't save photos anymore.
They are taken fine, but not saved.

Any ideas how to fix any of these issues?
If the phone doesn't work reliably, it's pretty much useless.

Comments

• siskiou w.siskiou w. Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Forgot to mention: this is the Evo 4G
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this and let me know if this helped

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• siskiou w.siskiou w. Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I've done what you recommended, but won't know if it worked until I travel again.
    Thanks!

Another thing I noticed today is that my phone never sleeps. Awake 100% of the time, which drains the battery (3500mah) faster.
    I'm not sure what is keeping it awake. Downloaded wakelock detector and will see what it reports in a day or two.