Keepint phone number.

Gary MullinsGary Mullins Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
If I cancel my current FP phone and add a Samsung S3, can I keep my old number? If so, what r the steps to do that/

Best Answers

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015 #4
    @Gary Mullins
    There are a few ways to do it....The easiest way, purchase the phone and just come back here and contact a admin. He'll swap the account and you'll keep your old freedompop number....(admin can do activation and swap)

or you can activate the other device, in a so called dummy account-use a email and phone number you don't care about...Than contact a admin or customer service to swap phone accounts.

either one, you can keep the old number

Hope this helped

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gary Mullins
    I assume you would keep you old account till you got the new phone. As soon as you got the new phone, the only way to swap the account is with a active account.

If the account was deactivated in anyway, you couldn't swap them.

Guess I should have been a little clearer

the only way a admin can swap any accounts, is if they are active.

so once you get the new phone, shoot over here and I'll send a shout out to the admins for you...It is very simple to do....

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Gary MullinsGary Mullins Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you. Will do