Reactivating my Photon!

greenbluegreenblue Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I took advantage of an offer to upgrade, and the Sierra 803S I received seems to be working – so far.

However, it’s much larger and weighs a lot more than my first device, a Photon I think it’s called.

Unlike the Photon, I cannot carry the Sierra 803s in my purse, which is what I need.

So, I want to reactivate the Photon.

I have spent more than 2 hours on hold this evening.

When I finally talked to someone, he told me the Photon is already activated. Now, I am back on hold waiting to speak to a higher level person, I guess.

However, I cannot get past a page that says “Wecome to FreedomPop.” It’s been like that since I ordered the upgrade.

Will someone please help me?

I’m really tired of being on hold!

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @greenblue‌
    shoot me a PM..so i can look up the meid/Mac address of the device..I can either figure it out, or direct you threw the proper channels

click on my avatar...and when you get to my profile page...click the box that say message-top right ride corner

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @greenblue‌ Did you try reactivation over at freedompop.com/activate?