Wait -- basic voicemail isn't included?

MeanDrLilyMeanDrLily Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Decided today that after a couple of weeks on the service, I should probably setup my voicemail. Only now I see that there is no access to voicemail unless you get the $2.49 visual voicemail plan? So, incoming calls are being answered, messages are being recorded, but I'm unable to access them?

Dude. That's not cool. That's not cool at all.

One more unexpected surprise from my Freedompop plan.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MeanDrLily‌
    If you don't have Voicemail activate. the other caller will on get ringing. No voice mail pick up. So you shouldn't have any messages being recorded?

Unless you had it when you activated as apart of the premium 1 month trial?

Do you think you might have voicemails?

I don't work for Freedompop, Just wanted give you a heads up on the voicemail

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• MeanDrLilyMeanDrLily Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Ah, ok -- that's cool. Continued ringing isn't great, but at least I don't have a secret vault somewhere filled with urgent messages!
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would byte....I'd have a huge Vault....I never answer my phone..LOL :)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop