FREE 500MB with the Purchase of an External Battery USB Charger

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

Never run out of power again!

Charge your Phone on-the-go anywhere, anytime with our portable and reusable Power Bank battery bank. It’s compact, sleek design easily fits into your pocket or purse. Works with any USB or micro USB device, and its 1500mAH capacity can double the active life of your device. Avoid the hassle of having to find an electrical outlet. Perfect for emergencies when you need some extra juice to make that last minute call or send one more text. Pairs perfectly with our portable hotspots to keep you online all day long wherever you need to go.

Product Features
  • Portable and compact device that fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere you go
  • Inside LED indicator to show when it's charging
  • 1 output port and one input port
  • Power any USB or micro USB device
  • Power bank charges through micro USB jack
  • Go unplugged with a battery life of 10+ hours
  • 1500mAh capacity
  • Rechargeable
  • Includes a stylish keychain

Only $9.99 + FREE Shipping! GET IT NOW!

FREE 500MB per eBay order upon confirmation by clicking here!

Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M.‌ I tried ordering a few on the main website and that failed... is this eBay only for now?
  • Sandi HollandSandi Holland Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
    How does this device work? Do you plug it into a USB jack away from home and then plug your phone into it? Does it store power through charging it at home, and then plugging your phone into it on the run? Thanks for your help :)
  • TristanRWTristanRW Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Is that a one time 500MB or does it go onto your monthly data allowance?
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @TristanRW it's a one time bonus.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Sandi Holland yes to all your question. It has a micro-usb Jack to power it up. You can also use it to charge the phone with it. Pretty basic hook-up
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like the same thing offered by 'Five Below' stores. 1800 mah. However there is no 500 MB. And price is $5 + tax. I have one of both. I got mine free with a Photon order way back in ancient history: March 17, 2014.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • yisroel  yavichyisroel yavich Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @Sandi Holland
    You can charge it from any outlet and it stores charge like a regular battery. In other words, it's like a backup battery that works in any and every device out there.
  • LanceRiveraLanceRivera Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Are the 500mb. Roll over or use it or loose it?
    Lanny. Also different topic but has sprint resolved there FEC. Fin. Eigb. Credib. Issue?
    .II have an S4 that has zero issues and could not be accepted into the byod.