**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Been 3 weeks since I put in for number port....and hasn't gone through yet

Mike NeffMike Neff Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
On Jan. 8th I received the ZTE Force phone I purchased from Freedompop. After I received it, I applied for porting in of my old service number. I called my former service provider and got my account number and already knew my pin number. I gave this to Freedompop and they have already charged my credit card, and my number has not ported through! It is now Jan. 27th, and I only have 2 days left with my old provider before the account closes and I will lose that number. I have called tech support at least 12 times now and they can't seem to get the number ported over. I get the same old song and dance every time I call. The site says my number is being ported but my god!! 3 weeks!! They keep telling me it is in process! It should have NEVER have taken this long.

Comments

• Richard AllenRichard Allen Posts: 644FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, Porting Master ✭✭✭✭
    Which provider are you porting your number out from?
  • Mike NeffMike Neff Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Virgin Mobile. I called them and they assured me my number could be ported out to ANY carrier.