missing system update

I have two samsung galaxy victory. mine and my wifes. On hers I cannot find system update where I easily find it on mine. When I scroll down to the bottom of the page where find it on mine it is not there, it like they forgot to add the setting. She has version 4.1.2 baseband L300vpamg5, kerne 3.0.31-95882 build, 1.01.02.0530.L300vpamg5, hardware, L300.05

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tamara Sinclair
    There are 2 versions floating out for freedompop. If you just looking to update the profile and PRL on the one missing system updates. A restart will automatically update the profile and PRL. The one with the missing System Updates is a Little older than the one without.

Let me know if you needed system updates for anything else?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    aha! Good to know. Thank you!
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tobias Sinclair‌ Your device won't have the System Update tab like Joe said, however if you need to upgrade your PRL and Profile you can do an SCRTN update which will get you good to go :)
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tobias Sinclair
    I know this for a fact
    @Jorge M.
    if you could you know how these confirmation need to go

If you need a video I can produce one for you

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    ok, I have to ask, how do you do a SCRTN update?