**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

cant send picture becaue low account

Since day one of my wife's phone she has not been able to send a picture because it always says 'whoops low account balance. She has the unlimited voice text and 500mb data. She use her phone very little and never low on any data for almost a year now. I think this is a billing problem and I wonder if it could be fixed?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tamara Sinclair
    You can send pictures Freedompop to Freedompop Phone. Freedompop does not support Pictures to other Carriers.

What people do, is use another app? email? and I heard somebody figured out how to send links. when sending picture to other carriers..

IS this Freedompop to Freedompop?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    This is freedompop to PC which the carrier is frontier. That should not be a problem because I send pictures to my PC all the time, but she can't. She does not have gmail account and I suppose I could try that but would rather get her phone to work like mine because I know it can be done.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tobias Sinclair‌ This looks like an SMS issue, you may need an account refresh by an admin to replenish the SMS.
  • Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    How do I get admin to replenish the sms?