Cannot pick up incoming calls

stevin1888stevin1888 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
The phone seems to send out calls, but if I try to call it, it does not show that someone is calling

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stevin1888‌
    try a profile and PRL update

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried to Force Clear the Messaging app data and cache? :)
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stevin1888‌

after you try the PRL and Profile Update

Try a Force clear like ali mentioned

Find the app in settings>>>>applications>>>>manage applications

Force stop clear cache..not clear data--go back and log back into the app

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• stevin1888stevin1888 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    ok well I figured it out for a short while but now there are a variety of issues.

1) There is an application that seems to come and go and always is running in the background. That was the program impeding me from making and receiving phone calls. It still seems like it pops up from time to time and this is my wife's phone and I noticed sometimes I call her and it rings and she never picks up. Then I ask her later if she had any missed calls she says no. In addition to this sometimes I will call her and it rings for 1 minute before she answers and I ask her how many times it rang on her end and she says maybe 3. So there is something definitely wrong with the service.

2) I cannot seem to get a hold of anyone at FreedomPop about the issues that I am having or the potential of returning the phone if it is not working properly.

3) There was an additional program that was running in the background just now impeding a outgoing phone calls. When I force shut it down now I cannot make any phone calls at all.

I have other issues with this phone, I am just wondering what to do, I hate to spend 150 bucks or something on a phone that does not even work.