$4.99 Unlimited Talk & Text Plan with Free 500 MB?

olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
Is it possible to get the $4.99 unlimited talk and text plan to use with the cell phone with the free 500 MB?

The $4.99 plan was announced with the WiFi app and I also saw it when I purchased the ZTE Force.

Due Today: $24.99
First Month Service Cost: $0.00

Data Plan: Free Trial FreedomPop 1GB Unlimited ($0.00)
Voice Plan: Unlimited ($4.99)
Device: ZTE Force ($24.99)
Shipping Option: Free ($0.00)

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @olrs‌ It actually is possible. All you have to do is just downgrade the data plan and the $4.99 Unlimited Voice and Text service should remain.
  • olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    What if I have a phone on the free plan, how would I go about upgrading? I'm not planning on doing it I just want to know if it is an option.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get you a ZTE for 25$ plus 20$ see above....Great Deal ;)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@olrs‌ Really simple, you can just sign into your account, and go to a purchase device link. You're able to have up to 5 devices per account so you can have 2 devices on file and even get them switched if you want to keep your old number!

Also I can get you a ZTE Force for $24.99 with Free Shipping and a Free trial of unlimited everything. If you're interested, feel free to contact me :)
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already gave him the link and we are sold out..But thanks

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@njfulwider5‌ No worries, but we got more in inventory and I got the deal. It's limited time left tho.
    @Ali‌ I am not sure what you mean. I have one cell phone with FreedomPop right now. If I want the $4.99 plan what do I do? I don't see it when I log in.
    @olrs‌ The My FreedomPop app on Android actually will allow you to upgrade without issues to the plan :)
    @Ali‌ Wow, you're right. There are two unlimited voice plans. The first is $10.99 and the second is $4.99.

It doesn't say WiFi only so I guess it will work.

Excellent deal!!

Republic Wireless' $5 plan is for WiFi only, you need to upgrade for cellular. It looks like FreedomPop might be the way to go for those that just need unlimited talk and text as long as the coverage is good enough.
    @olrs‌ I definitely agree! I think FP is awesome for free too :)