New Android Apps FreedomPop Free Call and Text (14.05.227.0128) (**UPDATED 01/29/15**)

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys make sure you all checkout our latest app update listed below, which can be found in your Google Play Store:

Version 14.05.227.0128:
- Enhanced sound alerts for text messages

- Fixed occasional Version number error

- Minor Bug fixes

With each update we all stumble onto new and very useful tips and tricks. This app is brand new, and I'd like to hear if any of you experienced any issues with the download. I would also like to hear if any of you discovered something very useful. Lets get those tips and tricks out there for everyone to use!!!!!

Customer Service and all the admins listen to all complaints, and all our request. And with each update we see these improvements. They do read these forums.

Figured we could all use this as a guide to help us manage the settings and all the new features...and possible ideas for future update.
Thanks for reading and I hope to hear how these app improved? Or even if you feel these apps got worse?
I'll add all my tips and tricks after the post grows some legs....Just encase somebody else posts it first!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Comments

• danomite24danomite24 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 2015 #2
    This update hates my samsung s3 phone. I can't make calls over my wifi. And the call screen stays on even after the call the call has ended.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015 #3
    @danomite24 ,
    is your phone a BYOD S3?
    have you tried a profile and prl update?

let me know when you get a chance

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• dillon padendillon paden Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    i need to cancel my free trial and make sure i am not charged anything can anyone help me?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @dillon paden Hello Dillon, please PM me the account email associated with your downgrade request :)
  • Sandeep MangrulkarSandeep Mangrulkar Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having issues downloading the latest version of messaging app on my Evo. I am getting an error as 'your device isn't compatible with this version' when I try to download the app from Google play. The old version was working fine, but I needed to hard reset the phone as it was suspended. How to download this or old version on app?