I can't get to my voicemail messages.

I have done the PRL and Profile update and the force stop but it's still not working.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Michelle Raithel Did you download the FreedomPop Voicemail app from Google Play?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Michelle Raithel
    take a quick peek at this post for app identification

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/6260/freedompop-app-identification-android-apple-updated-01-29-15/p1

take a peek at the voice mail one for the android

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Michelle  RaithelMichelle Raithel Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    When I go to Google play and look up the FreedomPop Voicemail app it says it is installed and then when I open it, it takes me to my voicemail screen but it says No voicemails. I have the little blue icon with the white binocular looking thing. I can also call my phone number from my own phone and leave a voicemail. That voicemail shows up on my phone and I can listen to it but whenever anyone else leaves a voicemail it won't show up and I can't access it.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try calling from a different phone. Listen to voicemail, is it the same one you heard when calling from your phone? If yes leave message. It should be in binoculars VM. Check to be sure.

Otherwise it might be a different VM. Leave msg. See if way to find that & friends Msgs.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Michelle  RaithelMichelle Raithel Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    When I call from a different phone I can hear my message and leave a voicemail but when I check the binoculars VM on my phone it says no new voicemails.
  • PrudentCustomerPrudentCustomer Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    i'm having similar problem. Through the Voicemail app, I can "Edit Greeting Message" and can hear my message and in my voice that I had earlier recorded. When calling my FreedomPop designated phone# (I'm waiting for a ported #) from another phone and leaving a message, I can hear my message, but when going into the app, it doesn't show any message left behind earlier.
  • Jeffrey JayJeffrey Jay Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I sometimes get the messages a day or 2 later, sometimes no messages at all when people have told me they left a message and sometimes it works. The system is definitely not working correctly since so many people are having problems.

• BeejBeej Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Mine wasn't working at all for the last couple months. Then last week I started getting the messages delivered a couple days later. Today I actually got a message right after it was left. It's super hit and miss and I can't decide if I'm going to keep paying for it.