Freedompop Stopped working after Upgrade.

popuserpopuser Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Yesterday when I used my phone ( we have three paid plans plus a datamodem plan), I received a notification popup that Freedompop will upgrade. I said ok, and it installed. My phone stopped working after that. All I have is normal internet service browsing, but absolutely no phone calls or messaging is possible.
This is really annoying. It happens once a month after an upgrade, and when you contact freedompop, they fiddle a few bits on their side and then the service starts working again, clearly showing the problem is not on my side.
I tried all the usual tricks like hard stopping and restarting the Messaging daemon, rebooting, and finally uninstalling and reinstalling Freedompop. Nothing helps.
I guess I will have to wait for Freedompop to fiddle bits on their side for it to work.
Just hope the fiddle aint broken.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @popuser Hello, I responded to your other thread :)
  • popuserpopuser Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    It is now two days, Freedompop service still doesnt work.
  • popuserpopuser Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    It is now three days and Freedompop still doesnt work on my Victory. My account is in good standing paying $20 per month.
  • Carlos DelgadoCarlos Delgado Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am trying to pay my bill online, but I am having a hard time getting it done. I don't have service, so I am subject to this! I have $ on my card, but it's not working for me. I didn't think it was going to be like this! Any suggestions or should I change to pay pal?