What Condition Did Your FreedomPop Phone Arrive in?

olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
If you purchased a phone through FreedomPop, what condition did your phone arrive in?

There have been reports of some getting damaged phones and batteries that don't hold a charge.

Here is a page that explains the quality FreedomPop certified pre-owned devices should be in:

https://www.freedompop.com/freedompop-certified-pre-owned

I ordered the HTC Evo Design 4G and it looked brand never and even had plastic on it. The battery has been fine also.

I'm hoping the ZTE Force and Motorola Photon Q I ordered arrive in good condition too.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @olrs Your devices will probably arrive in good condition. Just remember that B-Stock devices may not look new but they're 100% functional.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @olrs ,
    every phone I have purchased from freedompop---(b-stock and not has not looks bad at all) I think one time I got a HTC evo 4g that had a little damage on the screen....but beyond that nothing.

B-stock could mean a million things...But Like Ali mentioned...100% functional...and if there bad, I bet you can get these guys to make it right.

I have never had issues with freedompop and there device..they have always been Yes men..

I have Purchased a Ton of devices :) .....b-stock and not

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali Have you gotten a B-Stock device from FreedomPop? What was its condition like?

I remember reading a lot of complaints about the HTC Evo Design 4G, but I also think FreedomPop said they fixed whatever was allowing those bad devices to get through. Now that what I purchase is defined as B-Stock I wonder how badly damaged they'll be.

The link I posted above really makes the devices sound good. We'll see I guess.
  • siskiou w.siskiou w. Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Mine arrived looking great, except battery and sd card were bad. Photos not saving. When I switched to another sd card I had lying around, that problem stopped.
    Still waiting for a replacement battery.
    My ZTE Force arrived, and it seems to be in excellent condition. It looks brand new.
    My Motorola Photon Q arrived in very good condition. The rubber on one of letters on the keyboard is worn off, but other than that, it is great.

Overall, I've been satisfied with the quality of the $25 B-Stock phones. I would recommend others purchase one of the $25 phones if they become available again.