No data connection from Feb 1st morning

YOLANDA ZHUYOLANDA ZHU Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Login my account, there is no data left at all. I just start a new circle, should have 1GB data left. Please help.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @YOLANDA ZHU
    when you go online is the bar missing? is the Plan for data missing when you look at overview?

Your going to need a admin to take a quick peek

@Jorge M. @LolaBee @JasmineS @Javonni_Freedompop ,
    can you guy take a quick peek?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• YOLANDA ZHUYOLANDA ZHU Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie

@YOLANDA ZHU
    when you go online is the bar missing? is the Plan for data missing when you look at overview?

Your going to need a admin to take a quick peek

@Jorge M. @LolaBee @JasmineS @Javonni_Freedompop ,
    can you guy take a quick peek?

I tried to my data outside around 11am and I got a alert. I checked my account, everything was gone.

I have free minutes plan with 500MB data.

About 1 hour ago, data was back. But minutes and text is still gone.

I used yesterday night, everything was fine. I have no idea what happened.

here is the account detail:

Billing Cycle: 27 days left
    Talk - 0 Minutes
    Text - Messages
    Data - 0.98 GBs
  • RobRob Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. I get a configuration error. Everything worked fine yesterday. 3 days to end of cycle and plenty of talk, message and data left.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @YOLANDA ZHU
    I sent the shout out to the admins..maybe they'll know whats up...

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    This actually means that there is a billing error and if you update your billing info you should be good to go :)
    @YOLANDA ZHU
    the reason I sent the shout out, I'd like the admins to take a quick peek at your account. I have a theory I have passed on to @jorge m. ...I am finding this on the HTCs and a couple of the SGs...

When you get a chance, let me know if you have all 3 bars when you go to your account online. should show on the home page
    Thanks

@YOLANDA ZHU
    I sent the shout out to the admins..maybe they'll know whats up...

Thank you so much

Got this problem again. What are you doing? My credit card doesn't expired this time. Please fix it