**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Weird error message

Evelyn NeasEvelyn Neas Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Can anyone help me with this? My plan rolled over January 31. My account shows .98 GB
available. However, when I try to sign on with my Freedom Stick I get the following error
message.:
Error 67:
Your Vision User Name and/or Password may be incorrect. Note: If you attempt to connect
repeatedly with an invalid password, your user name will be suspended for 20 minutes. A
suspended user name cannot be used until the suspension ends, even with the correct
password. If the problem persists, contact Sprint at 888-211-4727.
To help resolve your problem, click here. (The "click here" is underlined. If I click on it,
it tells me to click on Tools on the Sprint SmartView thing and click on "Update Data Profile".
This step does not work. What should I do? I would appreciate any suggestions that might
help.
Thank you
Lee Neas
froggie81642@yahoo.com

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,415FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Evelyn Neas
    Error 67 is usually a connection error, and is fixed by relocating the device someplace it gets a better connection. Have you tried placing the device close to a open window? Or even outside for testing?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,732FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Error 67 is an error that indicates that there is an issue with the PRL and Profile. If you're on a windows computer, you can update this and fix this issue by pressing the Update Profile button.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,732FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also make sure to allow multiple connections and do this on WiFi.
  • Samuel HenrySamuel Henry Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    what if i have an error 67 on my htc evo?