**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account Suspended due to billing error

robertg500robertg500 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My Freedompop account is telling me my account was suspended due to a billing error. I used a prepaid card for the account that had money on it. I went to the store and used the card and forgot that I had it as the account card. However my account has worked for several months since I used the rest of the card. But at the end of January, I got the red banner saying the account was suspended due to a billing error and to update my payment info. I'm willing to do so, but first I would like to know how I can find out what it is trying to charge me. According to my usage meter, I never went over my limit, and I have auto top up turned off. I am also not signed up for any "extras". So is there a way I can find out what is being charged? I am using a Freedom Spot Photon (4G) on a data only plan. Any help is appreciated.

-Robert

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @robertg500 Please call the billing department at (888) 731-1555. Usually this is a failed plan charge, $0.99 inactivity fee (done away with but could be there still if you're a photon user), or a $9.99 Premier charge.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @robertg500 Hello Robert, it appears your account was hit with a temporary suspension glitch. However, i've gone ahead and looked into your account and it does appear your account is good to go :)
  • robertg500robertg500 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge M. said:

@robertg500 Hello Robert, it appears your account was hit with a temporary suspension glitch. However, i've gone ahead and looked into your account and it does appear your account is good to go :)

Awesome! Thanks. :)
  • chris mellorchris mellor Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having a similar issue. I ordered my sim on Thursday and it was shipped and I'm supposed to receive it on Wednesday. It's for the Free 200mb WhatsApp plan. Just Saturday on my account page I started getting a red banner saying my account is suspended due to my billing info, so I changed it from PayPal to my credit card but I'm getting the same thing. I did contact support but haven't heard anything back since Saturday. Could this be the same glitch?